AsiaFI NDN Hands-on Workshop 2012
- Date and Time
- March 19 (Mon) and March 21 (Wed), 2012, 09:00-18:00. (Research workshop on March 20 (Tue))
- Engineer House in Seoul National University, Korea.
- Asia Future Internet (AsiaFI) Forum
- Future Internet Forum (FIF), Korea.
- College of Engineering, Seoul National University and OSIA
- Van Jacobson and Jim Thornton
- Expected Participants
- Graduate Students, Undergraduate Students, Junior Researchers
- Requirements for Participants before Attending the Hands-on Workshop
- Every participant must bring a laptop with wireless network capability and CCNx software already loaded, compiled, and running
- The software development environment must be a Unix variant: Linux, MacOS, Solaris, FreeBSD. A virtual machine running one of these is a fine development environment.
- (Optional) install additional software: Wireshark with CCNx plugin
- Every participant must be experienced with programming in C, Java, or Python and with the tools for programming and testing in a Unix environment.
- Every participant watches Van Jacobson's tutorial video at FI summit and read CCN paper (CoNEXT'09) before the workshop
- Recommended Documents/Videos (new!)
- Van Jacobson's tutorial at Future Internet Summer School (FISS09) Short course, July 22, 2009
- V. Jacobson, D. K. Smetters, J. D. Thornton, M. F. Plass, N. H. Briggs, R. L. Braynard (PARC) "Networking Named Content", CoNEXT 2009, December, 2009.